Video Theater 1
There are 24 stationary seats, which do not have tablet arms. In addition
there are 12 nested moveable seats available between Video Theater 1 and
Video Theater 2.
The acoustic configuration features [dts] digital surround-sound. This
equipment will soon incorporate the Dolby 5.1 surround-sound elements.
The following multimedia equipment is operated by the Touch-Screen monitor
located on the teaching station:
- Multisync LCD Projector -- provides high-quality projection for all
- Da-Lite screen -- provides high-quality images due to its white matte
and glass-bead finish.
- Universal VHS Video Player -- plays regular and multiregional formatted
- Multiregional DVD Player -- plays regular and multiregional DVDs
- Document camera -- projects transparent and opaque documents
- Computer -- allows internet access, supports computer applications,
and accepts floppy and CD/DVD discs
- 2 Laptop Cables -- provides connectivity for PC and Mac laptops
- Telephone -- used for local in-coming and out-going campus calls
Back to Multimedia
Back to Video Theater Booking