Skip to Content
Research Quick Links
Purchase books or media for Reserve.
- If you need a book on Reserve for your class that the Libraries do not own we will order one copy of the book for every twenty students in the course up to a maximum of three copies.
- If you need a DVD or VHS for your class the Library will purchase one copy. We will contact you if the cost exceeds budgetary guidelines.
- The Library does not purchase textbooks for Reserve.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for new book/media purchases. Foreign book/media orders may take considerably longer.
- Please complete the Reserve Request form to tell us what you would like to order and for which class.